Sunday, March 25, 2007

Goals/Deadlines

I got confirmation from Moscow this week about my audition. I'll be in Cambridge Monday, July 9th until Thursday, July 12th. I don't need that many days, I'm sure, but I haven't been in two years, and I want the chance to go back and enjoy myself. Any of you Stanislavskians (most especially the Stanisomniacs) who can be there that week has a drink on me.

That's A drink. One. I love you, but I'm poor.

Furthermore, being back in Taekwondo has been amazing. I feel the changes, the discipline and control within myself that first made me love the artform. On Thursday, April 5th at 6:00 p.m., I have my first belt test in more than two years. It's Chung's Taekwondo, at the corner of Marsh and Trinity Mills in Carrollton. All are invited to watch me kick a little ass.

A note on my birthday; it's two months away, true, but I got my present all worked out. Six years ago, I got my first tattoo--now I'm ready to finish it. Anyone who wishes to get me anything at all can help me pay for my ink. My sister, who is a piercer at a tattoo shop, has me connected with an artist already.

Let's do this. I'm a cashew.

No comments:

Post a Comment